- Single COB 200 watt LED giving rich consistent warm white at a balanced 3,200K color temperature for true theatrical white light or a single 200 watt RGBW is used. Both with no hot spot.
- The RGBW chosen colors provide both primary colors and also vibrant pastels while also allowing perfect rendering of various white settings including 3200k and 5600k.
- 100% no step dimming and no pop or bump at beginning or end of dimming curve.
- Electronic zoom from 10° to 60° with no chromatic aberration and perfect flat field.
- Double slot for gel frame holder or barn doors both provided with the fixture.
- Easy to use display menus for DMX or static control
- On/off switch and powercon in and out connectors, 3 and 5‐pin XLR connectors in and out
Power Consumption ‐ 240 watts (2.0A) @ 120v R.M.S. Maximum five fixtures per 20A circuit
Electrical ‐ multi‐voltage; AC 100‐250V – 50/60Hz
Housing ‐ aluminum monocoque design
Materials ‐ corrosion resistant hardware
Yoke ‐ rigid flat steel
Light Engine ‐ single 200W COB LED emitter
Refresh Rate ‐ variable. User selectable.
CRI ‐ 95
Optics / Lensing(s) ‐ Variable lensing.
Control ‐ DMX‐512 (in and thru) via 3 or 5‐pin XLR connectors.
The Paint Can COB is set for operation using different channel
profiles of DMX.
Paint Can COB warm white can be run in either a 2, 3, 4 or 5
Paint Can COB RGBW can be run in either a 5, 6, 7, 8 or 12
Physical – L 18.0″ W 11.5″ H 8.25″
Weight – 13.0 lbs / 5.91 Kgs
Accessories Included with each Paint Can COB are as follows::
- Single yoke.
- 24” Edison male to Powercon female power cable.
- Powercon male power connector.
- Color frame assembly.
- Barn door assembly.