The elektraLite Stingray Mini brings clean, warm white light in an incomparable level of intensity for its range.
At the heart of the Stingray Mini is a newly designed 20 watt COB LED. With a balanced 3,200K color temperature, the ellipsoidal WW provides the same clean, rich, beautiful white light audiences have grown accustomed to, making the Stingray Mini perfect for any show or event. The built‐in accessory clip and included color frame allow for diffusion and color media to be used.
The Stingray Mini’s sophisticated, proprietary diffraction lensing system provides a packed punch of light in a variety of beam spreads. The interchangeable lens tube give the user 26°, 36°, or 50° beam spreads. Four independent shutter blades give perfect in‐focus cuts to the beam.
A powerful, well‐rounded LED lighting fixture with a rugged all‐metal design, the Stingray Mini is a perfect feature fixture, ready to bring rich, bright white light to a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, event spaces, live event, and production environments.
A quick rotating and release of the barrel allows lens and shutter to be easily cleaned. Housing features rotating barrel assembly, pattern holder slot, and four shutter blades for perfect in‐focus beam cuts.
- single COB 20 watt LED giving rich consistent warm white at a balanced 3,200K color temperature for true theatrical white light with no hot spot
- 0‐100% dimming using DMX version
- 19 degree lens installed. Available 26, 36 and 50 lens tubes with no chromatic aberration.
- double slot gel frame holder with safety clip for accessories and gel frame
- housing features rotating barrel assembly, pattern holder slot, and four shutter blades for perfect in‐focus beam cuts
- DMX driver is remote‐mountable, up to 10’ from fixture
Each fixture includes the following accessories:
- (1) single yoke
- (1) adjustable 19 degree lens tube
- (1) Wireless Remote Control