The elektraLite ML-902 is a full-featured profile head moving spot fixture that is compact enough for tight spaces but bright enough for large stages where strong intensity and reliability, diversity, and quiet operation are necessary.
Powered by a bright 120-watt cool white (6,500K) COB LED, the ML-902 output is equivalent to that of a 250W HMI discharge lamp. The ElektraLite ML-902 moving head profile spot fixture adjusts for color with
a 7-color wheel to allow for a variety of color filter options.
The pattern options on the ML-902 are exceptional. Two indexable wheels each hold seven interchangeable gobos. One wheel is fixed for static image projection. The second wheel is indexable and then rotatable at the individual gobo level for spinning effects. Eighteen interchangeable gobos are included with the ElektraLite ML-902 for maximum flexibility and interchangeability.
Additional features of the ML-902 include a rotating five-point prism, a wide-range strobe including random features, focus control, and fine (16-bit) pan and tilt, in addition to the digital dimming features and the coarse (8-bit) pan and tilt standard features.
- 120W cool white (5,600K) COB LED runs cool and provides bright, white light equivalent to that of a 250W HMI lamp
- seven color indexable color wheel
- two interchangeable seven-slot pattern wheels; one rotating for spinning effects, with adjustable rotation speed; eighteen interchangeable gobos included
- quiet operation for increased flexibility in sound-sensitive spaces
- 640fc at 10′ distance; 187fc at 20′ distance
- fine (16-bit) and course (8-bit) pan and tilt operation for maximum control of the beam movement
- zoom, digital dimmer and focus control
Each fixture includes the following accessories:
- (1) 18” integrated Edison power cable
- (10 safety cable
- U-bracket for pipe attachment