The elektraLite ML-602 is a full-featured profile head moving spot fixture that is compact enough for tight spaces but bright enough for large stages where strong intensity and reliability, diversity, and quiet operation are necessary.
Powered by a bright 90-watt cool white (6,500K) COB LED, the ML-602 output is equivalent to that of a 250W HMI discharge lamp. The ElektraLite ML-602 moving head profile spot fixture adjusts for color with a 7-color wheel to allow for a variety of color filter options.
The pattern options on the ML-602 are exceptional. Two indexable wheels each hold seven interchangeable gobos. One wheel is fixed for static image projection. The second wheel is indexable and then rotatable at the individual gobo level for spinning effects. Eighteen interchangeable gobos are included with the ElektraLite ML-602 for maximum flexibility and interchangeability.
Additional features of the ML-602 include a rotating five-point prism, a wide-range strobe including random features, focus control, and fine (16-bit) pan and tilt, in addition to the digital dimming features and the coarse (8-bit) pan and tilt standard features.
- 15 channels
- Moving Yoke Fixture comparable to a 250W HMI
- 16bit (coarse & fine) Pan and Tilt
- Wheel with 7 Colors plus White
- Wheel with 7 Rotating Interchangeable Gobos (3 glass)
- Wheel with 7 Fixed Gobos
- Rotating Prism
- Thermal Protection
- DMX or Automatic Operation
- Operating Voltage 100-240V
- Large body allowing quieter fans and better cooling
Each fixture includes the following accessories:
- (1) 24” IEC power cable with Edison connector