The elektraLite Fresnel brings clean, warm white light in an incomparable level of intensity for its range.
At the heart of the elektraLite Fresnel is a newly designed 300 watt COB LED. With a balanced 3,200K or 5,600K color temperature, and a CRI of 94, the fresnel provides the same clean, rich, beautiful white light audiences have grown accustomed to, making the elektraLite Fresnel perfect for any show or event.
The elektraLite Fresnel features manual 15 to 50 degree zoom. A powerful, well‐rounded LED lighting fixture with a rugged design, the elektraLite Fresnel is a workhorse, ready to bring rich, bright white light to a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, event spaces, live event, and production environments.
A very simple to use onboard control interface allows for easy control by either DMX or console‐free static operation. The elektraLite Fresnel has 5‐pin XLR DMX connectors (both in and thru). A single yoke, safety eye bolt and safety cable is included. Power is via industry standard Powercon in and out connectors allowing for quick daisy chaining of the fixtures. Exclusive “cool to touch” housing makes this fixture a whole lot in a small package.
- single COB 300 watt LED giving rich consistent warm white at a balanced 3,200K or 5,600K color temperature for true theatrical white light with no hot spot.
- 100% no step dimming and no pop or bump at beginning or end of dimming curve.
- Manual zoom from 15 to 50 degrees.
- exclusive “cool to touch” housing
- easy to use display menus for DMX or static control
- on/off switch and powercon in and out connectors, 5‐pin XLR connectors in and out
Each fixture includes the following accessories:
- (1) single yoke
- (1) safety cable
- (1) 24” Edison male to Powercon female power cable