The elektraLite eyeBall Architectural is uniquely designed to provide high output of clean, quality white light in a compact design.
A powerful fixture in a compact body, the elektraLite eyeBall Architectural is ready to solve your solutions both big and small. At the heart of the elektraLite eyeBall Architectural are eighteen 3‐watt LED’s, consisting of either warm 3,200K or cool 5,600K light.
Designed for applications where clean, crisp white light is desired, the eyeBall Architectural is ideal for museum exhibits, showrooms, and retail applications.
With a convenient and compact strong double‐yoke, mounting options are limitless. A user‐friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options in addition to DMX, including strobe, and console‐free master/slave operation. Plug‐and‐play functionality is built
The eyeBall Architectural has both power in and thru for easy “daisy chaining”, and includes an interconnect jumper cable. The DMX connectors (both in and thru) are 5‐pin XLR, however 3>5 pin and 5>3 pin turnarounds are provided for maximum flexibility.
- eighteen powerful 3‐watt LED’s generating clean, consistent white light at a balanced color temperature
- Compact design fits perfectly in 12” box truss
- Flicker‐free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging, with low‐profile adjustment handles for a slim, tight contour
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect, from 0.3 to 25 FPS
- Variable, adjustable fans can be set to run automatically, manually, turned off, or controlled via DMX
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for a variety of locations, including small spaces and portable applications
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation
110 watts (0.9A)
multi‐voltage; AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz
IEC power (in and thru) connectors
maximum five fixtures per circuit
Housing high temperature black polycarbonate Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine eighteen 3‐watt LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz CRI
PENDING LABORATORY RESULTS
Optics / Lensing(s) Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR
3>5 & 5>3 pin turnarounds included
Ratings / Certifications ETL listing to UL1573 DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 8.6″ 6.5″ 6.5″ 15″ 9″ 9″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 4.6 2.0 8.0 3.6
Accessories included with each eyeBall are as follows:
- (1) double‐yoke
- (1) 24″ IEC power cable with Edison connector
- (1) 108″ IEC extension cable
- (1) 108″ 5‐pin DMX extension cable
- (1) 3>5 pin DMX turnaround
- (1) 5>3 pin DMX turnaround