A powerful fixture in a compact body, the ElektraLite eyeBall UV/IUV is ready to solve your solutions both big and small. More than a stage and cyc wash fixture, the ElektraLite eyeBall UV/IUV can also be used as a truss warmer or a shin kicker just as easily and effectively. The eyeBall UV/IUV is available in UV (385nm), and IUV (365nm), offering a broad range of flexibility.
Impressive light output delivers incredible fluorescence at distances of more than 75 feet. Able to fit in tight spaces, and designed with a low profile for low ceiling applications, the eyeBall is ideally suited for integration into existing spaces and minimal space requirements for new projects. In addition to its small size, at less than five pounds the eyeBall is lightweight, allowing for more fixtures to be hung in a given space. With a convenient and compact strong double‐yoke, mounting options are limitless.
A user‐friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options in addition to DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console‐free master/slave operation. Plug‐and‐play functionality is built right in! The eyeBall has both power in and thru for easy “daisy chaining”, and includes an interconnect jumper cable. The DMX connectors (both in and thru) are 5‐pin XLR, however 3>5 pin and 5>3 pin turnarounds are provided for maximum flexibility.
- 15°, 25° (installed) , 40°, and 60° beam spreads via supplied interchangeable lenses….
- Eighteen powerful 3‐watt LEDs generating invisible spectrum 365nm ultraviolet (black) light, allowing for incredible fluorescence effects without any visible light
- Compact design fits perfectly in 12” box truss
- Flicker‐free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging, with low‐profile adjustment handles for a slim, tight contour
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect, from 0.3 to 25 FPS
- Variable, adjustable fans can be set to run automatically, manually, turned off, or controlled via DMX
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for a variety of locations, including small spaces and portable applications
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast,effective, and efficient operation
Power Consumption 110 watts (1.9A) Electrical Multi‐voltage; AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz
IEC power (in and thru) connectors
Housing high temperature black polycarbonate Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine eighteen 3‐watt LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz CRI N/A Optics / Lensing(s) Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR
3>5 & 5>3 pin turnarounds included
DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 8.6″ 6.5″ 6.5″ 15″ 9″ 9″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 4.6 2.0 8.0 3.6
Accessories included with each eyeBall are as follows:
- (1) double‐yoke
- (1) 24″ IEC power cable with Edison connector
- (1) IEC extension cable
- (1) 5‐pin DMX extension cable
- (1) 3>5 pin DMX turnaround
- (1) 5>3 pin DMX turnaround
- (1) set of lenses, including 15°, 25° (installed) , 40°, and 60° beam spreads