The Dazer family of LED lighting fixtures are engineered at an incomparable level of intensity for its range. At the heart of the ElektraLite Dazer are thirty-six powerful 5-watt LED’s. Its rugged design allows the Dazer to be a workhorse in stage, studio, live event, production, installation, and architectural environments.
The Dazer’s sophisticated, proprietary diffraction lensing system provides a packed punch of color in a variety of beam spreads. In fact, included with each fixture are four interchangeable optics, giving the flexibility of 15°, 25°, 40°, and 60° beam spreads. Available in Warm White (3,200K), Cool White (7,200K), Variable White (2,700K-7,200K), Theatrical White (3,200K-5,600K), and RGB, there is a powerful Dazer fixture to meet every application.
- Thirty‐six powerful 5‐watt LEDs combine to bring rich, consistent variable white light ranging from 3,200K – 5,600K
- Clean, flicker‐free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect
- Sophisticated diffraction lensing system provides all four beam size diffractive‐lens optics (15°, 25° (installed) , 40°, and 60°) included standard with each fixture
- Can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation
- Thermal protection and cooling built‐in
- Double‐slot gel frame holder and accessory slot with clip built‐in
Power Consumption 200 watts (1.9A) Electrical ‐ multi‐voltage AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz Housing black aluminum Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine thirty‐six 5‐watt LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz Optics / Lensing(s) Variable Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 8.5″ 11″ 8.5″ 14″ 14″ 11″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 9.5 4.3 13.0 5.9
Accessories included with each Dazer are as follows:
- (1) Double‐yoke
- (1) set of lenses, including 15°, 25° (installed) , 40°, and 60° *
- (1) 24” Integrated power cable with Edison connector
* Please read Dazer Lens Replacement Guide (6.14) in Downloads Tab