The elektraLite CP-1 is a small but powerful moving light controller designed to control up to 8 Clay Paky instruments.
It is quick and easy to program and will do many of the things that up until now could only have been done with much more expensive lighting consoles.
- Rack mount 19” X 2 space chassis.
- Battery backed RAM for 200 scenes, 50 chases, and 50 macros.
- 32 character LCD display for ease of programming.
- Simple panel layout with dedicated switches for ease of use.
- High quality 60mm faders for instrument control.
- Separate faders for crossfade and chase speed control.
- High quality joystick for pan and tilt control.
- 12 digit keypad for data entry.
- “Latch” feature to allow pile on of scenes and chases.
- Audio input for chase speed control.
- Midi in and out for automation and memory backup.
- Controls 8 Golden Scans, Mini Scans or Silverados in any combination.