The elektraLite Audience Blinder brings balanced, bright white light in a variety of options at an incomparable level of intensity for its style. The power of the elektraLite Audience Blinder comes from 144 powerful 5‐watt LED’s. With a warm 3,200K color temperature, and a CRI of 94, or a stark 6,500K cool white with a CRI of 87, theAudience Blinder comes in more than eight combinations of optics and color for full diversity of floodlight/wash light requirements.
The brightest LED blinder on the market, the ElektraLite Audience Blinder is only 950 watts, requiring much less dimming and amperage capacity, as well as less feeder cable requirements for a conventional touring rig. DMX control gives the user access to extensive features for both concert/live event and solid‐state television lighting. A truly perfect Audience Blinder in its own right, the elektraLite fixture is also excellent for for location lighting, audience fill light for television and video, and flood lighting for various film, television, and stage events. The Audience Blinder’s sophisticated, proprietary diffraction lensing system provides a packed punch of light in a variety of beam spreads, giving the user the options of 15°, 25°, 40°, or 60° beam spreads.
A powerful LED lighting fixture with a rugged design, the elektraLite Audience Blinder is a workhorse, ready to bring bright white light to variety of events including concert stages, studios, live event, and production environments.
- 144 powerful 5‐watt LED’s combine to bring rich, consistent warm or cool white at either 3,200K or 6,500K color temperature, for balanced white light ‐ ideal for television, film, concert stages, arenas, audience fill lighting, and live event environments
- clean, flicker‐free on camera operation
- strong yoke with mounting positions for two c‐clamps allows for secure, adaptable mounting options
- variable adjustable speed strobe effects
- sophisticated diffraction lensing system provides a variety of beam size diffractive‐lens optics (15°, 25°, 40°, or 60°) allowing proper coverage for any specific application
- can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and
- thermal protection and cooling built‐in
Accessories included with each Blinder are as follows:
- (1) yoke
- (2) 24” Integrated power cable with Edison connector