A powerful, well‐rounded stage light, the elektraLite 1018AI is ready to bring rich vibrant color at a professional level.
At the heart of the elektraLite 1018AI are eighteen powerful 12‐watt 6‐in‐1 LED’s, consisting of a red, green, blue, white, amber, and indigo component. The 6‐in‐1 LED uses diffraction lensing, eliminating “rainbow” color spots which are typical when individual LED’s are exposed in lighting a cyc or similar background.
The elektraLite 1018AI is designed to deliver rich, vibrant colors you expect from an LED fixture, while still providing true, brilliant, tunable white. By mixing color internally, the 1018AI’s sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single‐color output. Because of this, the white is tunable with the amber and white LED components, and the color range for pastel and deep blues and purples is intensified with the indigo component.
By adding amber and indigo to the LED emitter, the elektraLite 1018AI is ideal for a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, and event spaces.
A user‐friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options including master/slave, DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console‐free static operation.
The 1018AI has 5‐pin XLR DMX connectors (both in and thru). With a convenient, strong double‐yoke included standard, mounting options are limitless.
- LED technology; utilizing eighteen 12‐watt 6‐IN‐1 LED’s
- rich, vivid red, blue, green and white, with added amber for true white color toning, and indigo for pastel blending and well‐rounded color saturation
- crisp 5,600K white light and balancing 2,700K amber
- flicker‐free on camera operation
- strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging
- variable adjustable speed strobe effect
- sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single‐color output
- up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation
- thermal protection and cooling built‐in
- double‐slot gel frame holder and accessory slot with clip built‐in
Power Consumption 200 watts (1.9A) Electrical ‐ multi‐voltage AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz Housing black aluminum Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine eighteen 12‐watt RGBWAI (6-in-1) LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz CRI 88 Optics / Lensing(s) Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR Ratings / Certifications ETL listing to UL1573 DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 8.5″ 11″ 8.5″ 14″ 14″ 11″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 9.5 4.3 13.0 5.9
- Accessories included with each 1018-AI are as follows:
- (1) Double‐yoke
- (2) 24” Integrated power cable with Edison connector