A powerful, well‐rounded stage light, the elektraLite 1018 is ready to bring rich vibrant color to a strong white fixture.
At the heart of the elektraLite 1018 are eighteen powerful 12‐watt quad LEDs, consisting of a red, green, blue, and white component. To ensure long life and reliability, the 12 watt LED is run at only 10 watts. The quad LED uses diffraction lensing, eliminating “rainbow” color spots which are typical when individual LEDs are exposed in lighting a cyc or similar background.
The elektraLite 1018 is designed to deliver rich, vibrant colors you expect from an LED fixture, while still providing true, brilliant white. By mixing color internally, the 1018’s sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single‐color output. Because of this, the white is perfectly blended and balanced at 5,600K, so as not to emit a blue‐white so often seen in LED fixtures.
By having true white built in to the LED emitter, the elektraLite 1018 is ideal for a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, and event spaces.
A user‐friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options including master/slave, DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console‐free static operation.
The 1018 has 5‐pin XLR DMX connectors (both in and thru). With a convenient, strong double‐yoke included standard, mounting options are limitless.
- Quad LED technology; utilizing eighteen 12‐watt quad LEDs
- Rich, vivid red, blue, and green color saturation
- Clean, bright 5,600K white light
- Flicker‐free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging
- variable adjustable speed strobe effect
- Sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single‐color output
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand‐alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation
- Thermal protection and cooling built‐in
- Double‐slot gel frame holder and accessory slot with clip built‐in
Power Consumption 200 watts (1.9A) Electrical ‐ multi‐voltage AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz Housing black aluminum Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine eighteen 12‐watt quad LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz CRI 88 Optics / Lensing(s) Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR Ratings / Certifications pending ETL listing to UL1573 DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 8.5″ 11″ 8.5″ 14″ 14″ 11″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 9.5 4.3 13.0 5.9
Accessories included with each 1018 are as follows:
- (1) Double‐yoke
- (2) 24” Integrated power cable with Edison connector