A powerful, well-rounded performance fixture, the elektraLite 1018AI Outdoor is ready to bring rich vibrant color at a professional level.
At the heart of the elektraLite 1018AI Outdoor are eighteen powerful 12-watt 6-in-1 LED’s, consisting of a red, green, blue, white, amber, and indigo component. The elektraLite 1018AI Outdoor is designed to deliver rich, vibrant colors you expect from an LED fixture, while still providing true, brilliant, tunable white. By mixing color internally, the 1018AI Outdoor’s sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single-color output. Because of this, the white is tunable with the amber and white LED components, and the color range for pastel and deep blues and purples is intensified with the indigo component.
A user-friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options including master/slave, DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console-free static operation. With a convenient, strong double-yoke included standard, mounting options are limitless.
- LED technology; utilizing eighteen 12-watt 6-IN-1 LED’s
- Rich, vivid red, blue, green and white, with added amber for true white color toning, and indigo for pastel blending and well-rounded color saturation
- Crisp 5,600K white light and balancing 2,700K amber
- Flicker-free on camera operation
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect
- Sophisticated diffraction lensing system provide true, blended, single-color output
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand-alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast, effective, and efficient operation
- Thermal protection and cooling built-in
- Standard IP68 outdoor waterproof connectors for both power and data, allowing for reliable operation in all conditions
Power Consumption 200 watts (1.9A) Electrical ‐ multi‐voltage AC 100‐240V – 50/60Hz Housing black aluminum Materials corrosion resistant hardware Yoke rigid flat steel Light Engine eighteen 12‐watt LED emitters Refresh Rate >400Hz CRI 86 Optics / Lensing(s) Diffraction Lensing Control DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR Ratings / Certifications IP65 (wet location) DIMENSIONS Physical Dimensions Shipping Dimensions Height Length Width Height Length Width 9.5″ 12″ 9.5″ 14″ 14″ 11″ WEIGHTS Weight Shipping Weight lbs kgs lbs kgs 20.2 9.2 25 11.2
- Accessories included with each 1018-AI Outdoor are as follows:
- (1) double‐yoke
- (2) 36” integrated power cable with IP68 connector [in and thru – 1M / 1F]
- (2) 36” integrated data cable with IP68 connector [in and thru – 1M / 1F]
- (1) 12” Edison to IP68 connector Power Adapter (ELE724‐AP)
- (1) 12” 5‐pin DMX to IP68 connector Data Adapter (ELE724‐AD)
- (1) 16’ power extension cable with 3‐pin IP68 connectors [M>F] (ELE724‐CP16)
- (1) 16’ data extension cable with 3‐pin IP68 connectors [M>F] (ELE724‐CD16)